A very good quality shaving fork with spring steel head and 120cm, long knob handle with textured "softex" grip.
- Spring steel tines are designed to be flexible in order to follow the floor of the bed and then to return into place
- Designed to allow shavings to fall through the tines whilst leaving the manure behind making valuable savings in bedding costs
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Allows the operator to easily rebuild and shape the bedding in the stable
- Perfectly balanced - makes mucking out less back breaking!
- Tough long lasting finish
- Strong but lightweight high specification steel & high-carbon spring steel wire tines
English-Made and manufacturered by Fyna-Lite who have been stable fork specialists since 1985